Thresher has the lowest requirements. Great Poleaxe does the most DPS for most IAS values, otherwise Cryptic Axe has the highest DPS. This guy hit the nail on the head. Take your time and try to get the base ethereal. Thresher is the most desired base for trading purposea, but if SP that probably doesn't matter.as for polearm rating. it's common knowledge, great poleaxe has the best damage/speed ratio, followed by giant thresher, cryptic axe, thresher, and lastly colossus voulge. only colossus voulge gets 4 sockets from Q, that's why it's the most worthless elite polearm in the game, outside of the 3 socket ogre axe.

Great poleaxe vs cryptic axe

Motorcycle lift amazon


HZvezde granda zadnja emisija 2021The volgue has more strength... Cryptic axes are usually rarer and worth more. People prefer them for the low strength and smaller damage range. I see. So, basically, the damage is similar (higher max on CV but higher min on CA) and the str is a lot lower on CA. I guess I'll make on a CA if i come across an eth 4os one.The Best Polearm Runeword in our Diablo 2 Tier List. A TIER. Very Strong Polearm Runeword, but not on the same level as S-Tier Choices. B TIER. Good choice and can be viable when used with the right Build. C TIER. An Average choice, middle of the pack neither good nor bad.Does this line cotains all the five type of polearms?like Great Poleaxe,Cryptic Axe,Thresher,Colossus Voulge and Giant Thresher? The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:Mar 26, 2011 · 15ED的战枪(War Pike)巨长斧(Great Poleaxe)鬼魂之矛等交易较少..建议4*24#+拍卖 (只有10+ed的有交易价值) 现在做这个的人不多了.所以交易更多视买家了.

Polearms are, along with Spears, the largest weapons in the game with the most reach. In Diablo II Polearms are unpopular due to their relatively low damage and slow swing speed. They aren't even that good for Barbarians to use with Whirlwind, as they have much lower damage then the top blunts or spears. They are improved somewhat at higher levels in the Expansion, however.Ancient Great Axe (T2) Axe of the Vast Caverns (T2) Colossal Wood Axe (T2) Corrupted Hulking Battleaxe (T2) Great Axe (T2) Empowered Great Axe (T2) Farmer Russo's Rusty Great Axe (T2) Flaming Great Axe (T2) Fleshripping Great Axe (T2) Hulking Great Axe (T2) Journeyman Smith's Battleaxe (T2) Lamb Slaughter (T2) Massive Frosty Axe (T2) Mob Rule (T2) Polearms are, along with Spears, the largest weapons in the game with the most reach. In Diablo II Polearms are unpopular due to their relatively low damage and slow swing speed. They aren't even that good for Barbarians to use with Whirlwind, as they have much lower damage then the top blunts or spears. They are improved somewhat at higher levels in the Expansion, however.Dec 15, 2004 · Rätselhafte Axt / Cryptic Axe 1,2 / sec Zweihandschaden: 91,5 Benötigte Stats: 268 109,8/sec 0,40/sec/stat Maximale Sockelzahl:5 Grosse Stangenaxt / Great Poleaxe 1,4 / sec Zweihandschaden: 86,5 Benötigte Stats: 278 121,1/sec 0,43/sec/stat Maximale Sockelzahl:6 Riesendrescher / Giant Thresher 1,5 / sec Zweihandschaden: 77 Benötigte Stats ... Dec 15, 2010 · TLDR: Great poleaxe is the best polearm with your setup, but the difference is small. First of all: cryptic axe is clearly superior to Colossus volgue because they both have the same speed and average damage, however cryptic axe has lower str req and also higher minimum damage. (minimum damage is more useful than max damage...). Also, why is the Cryptic Axe is the best base with the 35% IAS setup when the Great Poleaxe is apparently the best in every other setup I have shown? This is surprising because most players use either Threshers, Great Threshers, or Colossus Voulge... Edited by Melos, 01 May 2016 - 07:32 PM.

Unit 11 volume and surface area homework 4 area of regular figures answer keyDIABLO 2 RESURRECTED XBOX Act 2 Mercenary Gear - Insight Cryptic Axe - £7.41. FOR SALE! Tired of your merc dying? Beef up your act 2 merc with 334210322130 20% Chance to cast level 33 Plague Javelin on attack. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Lightning Bolt on attack. 2 to All Skills. 60% Increased Attack Speed. Freezes target 1. 450% Enhanced Damage. 90% Piercing Attack. Ignore Target's Defense. Adds 250-500 magic damage. Ancient Great Axe (T2) Axe of the Vast Caverns (T2) Colossal Wood Axe (T2) Corrupted Hulking Battleaxe (T2) Great Axe (T2) Empowered Great Axe (T2) Farmer Russo's Rusty Great Axe (T2) Flaming Great Axe (T2) Fleshripping Great Axe (T2) Hulking Great Axe (T2) Journeyman Smith's Battleaxe (T2) Lamb Slaughter (T2) Massive Frosty Axe (T2) Mob Rule (T2) Dec 15, 2010 · TLDR: Great poleaxe is the best polearm with your setup, but the difference is small. First of all: cryptic axe is clearly superior to Colossus volgue because they both have the same speed and average damage, however cryptic axe has lower str req and also higher minimum damage. (minimum damage is more useful than max damage...). Gt > Thresher > GPA > Cryptic Axe > CV Some will say one or the other for preferences, like CA has slow ias but a high base damage which can probably take down an initial monster in or or two hits. Low base damage high ias is good if you have CB. ... Great Poleaxe 37ias 5.5 attack speed (ticks) 3.84 attacks per second

Sep 06, 2021 · Jusque là, elle ressemblent à Waterwalk et Sandstorm, mais les 25-50 dégâts qu'elles ajoutent sont pris en compte par Vengeance, vous offrant des dégâts plus substantiels. Vigueur d'Aldur : Jusqu'à 50 résistance au feu, 50 life, 40 frw et 10% DTM vous garantissant une bulle toujours pleine. Polearms are, along with Spears, the largest weapons in the game with the most reach. In Diablo II Polearms are unpopular due to their relatively low damage and slow swing speed. They aren't even that good for Barbarians to use with Whirlwind, as they have much lower damage then the top blunts or spears. They are improved somewhat at higher levels in the Expansion, however.Farm houses for rent in zanesville ohioCryptic Axe (CA) vs Colossus Voulge (CV): They have the same Attack Speed and nearly the same average damage. Cryptic Axe has lower Strength required, which allows your merc to wear it on a much lower level (without Andy or other Strength items) and better melee range, but Act 2 Merc has a fixed range of 3 despite of the equipped weapon.Great Poleaxe • Posted 2 days ago Thresher • Posted 3 days ago Cryptic Axe • Posted 3 days ago Harlequin Crest • Posted 4 days ago The Oculus • Posted 4 days ago Past (sold) trades: Thresher • Sold 1 day ago Gul • Sold 2 days ago Sur • Sold 3 days ago20% Chance to cast level 33 Plague Javelin on attack. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Lightning Bolt on attack. 2 to All Skills. 60% Increased Attack Speed. Freezes target 1. 450% Enhanced Damage. 90% Piercing Attack. Ignore Target's Defense. Adds 250-500 magic damage. One Handed Axes: Dmg Inflicted: Lvl Req: Min Str: Min Dex: Range: Durability: Sockets: Berserker Axe: 24 - 71: 64: 138: 59: 3: 26: 6: Ettin Axe: 33 - 66: 52: 145: 45 ...Item Level: 85. 11% Chance to gain 6 seconds of Corruption on Kill. +3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) +40% Faster Cast Rate. Increased Maximum Mana + (15 - 20)%. +0.312% Poison Resist [based on Energy] 0.25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items [based on Energy] Lord of Bones. Cryptic Axe is still among the best at one thing: strength requirements. Act 2 Nightmare mercenaries reach 165 Strength (enough for Cryptic Axe) at clvl 73, without bonuses from gear. However, you'd need clvl 81 to use a Greater Poleaxe or clvl 86 to use a Giant Thresher.20% Chance to cast level 33 Plague Javelin on attack. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Lightning Bolt on attack. 2 to All Skills. 60% Increased Attack Speed. Freezes target 1. 450% Enhanced Damage. 90% Piercing Attack. Ignore Target's Defense. Adds 250-500 magic damage.

DIABLO 2 RESURRECTED XBOX Act 2 Mercenary Gear - Insight Cryptic Axe - £7.41. FOR SALE! Tired of your merc dying? Beef up your act 2 merc with 334210322130 Thresher has the lowest requirements. Great Poleaxe does the most DPS for most IAS values, otherwise Cryptic Axe has the highest DPS. This guy hit the nail on the head. Take your time and try to get the base ethereal. Thresher is the most desired base for trading purposea, but if SP that probably doesn't matter.as for polearm rating. it's common knowledge, great poleaxe has the best damage/speed ratio, followed by giant thresher, cryptic axe, thresher, and lastly colossus voulge. only colossus voulge gets 4 sockets from Q, that's why it's the most worthless elite polearm in the game, outside of the 3 socket ogre axe.Oct 31, 2021 · 1.09 Thul + Io + Nef +120% Enhanced Damage 40% Chance Of Crushing Blow +200 To Attack Rating Adds 3-14 Cold Damage - Cold Duration 3 Seconds +10 To Vitality 15% Increased Attack Speed Knockback Magic Damage Reduced By 2 Level 4 Corpse Explosion (12 Charges) Bone 3 Body Armor Sol + Um + Um 47. ☐.

20% Chance to cast level 33 Plague Javelin on attack. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Lightning Bolt on attack. 2 to All Skills. 60% Increased Attack Speed. Freezes target 1. 450% Enhanced Damage. 90% Piercing Attack. Ignore Target's Defense. Adds 250-500 magic damage. TLDR: Great poleaxe is the best polearm with your setup, but the difference is small. First of all: cryptic axe is clearly superior to Colossus volgue because they both have the same speed and average damage, however cryptic axe has lower str req and also higher minimum damage.Does this line cotains all the five type of polearms?like Great Poleaxe,Cryptic Axe,Thresher,Colossus Voulge and Giant Thresher? The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:Best weapon for insight on a merc. Any eth elite polearm will do... which is actually the best depends on the ias. Great Poleaxe > Giant Thresher > Cryptic Axe = Thresher > Colossus Voulge. So actually colossus voulge is the worst option of all... not to mention required strength 200 (210 if non-eth), also the highest of all (needs +str in helm ... DIABLO 2 RESURRECTED XBOX Act 2 Mercenary Gear - Obedience Great Poleaxe Only - £5.92. FOR SALE! Tired of your merc dying? Beef up your act 2 merc with 334210323757 A Cryptic Axe is a Two-handed Elite polearm. It is popular for making rune words for act 2 mercenaries. It is often chosen over its counterpart, the Colossus Voulge, because the latter has requirements not as easily met. Two Hand Damage: 33 - 150 (91.5 Avg) Required Level: 59 Required Strength: 165 Required Dexterity: 103 Range: 4 Durability: 65 Sockets: 5 Speed: [10] Amazon - Slow Assassin ...Great Poleaxe • Posted 2 days ago Thresher • Posted 3 days ago Cryptic Axe • Posted 3 days ago Harlequin Crest • Posted 4 days ago The Oculus • Posted 4 days ago Past (sold) trades: Thresher • Sold 1 day ago Gul • Sold 2 days ago Sur • Sold 3 days agoMay 28, 2020 · The battle axe, the halberd, the black-bill, or such like weapons of weight, appertaining unto guard or battle, are all one in fight, and have advantage against the two handed sword, the sword and buckler, the sword and target, the sword and dagger, or the rapier and poniard.

Oct 06, 2020 · Cruel Beserker Axe of Quickness 残忍之快速的狂战士斧 简称:CBAQ 还有部分Cruel <残忍>前缀或做成fury<神符之语剑>的Elite<精英>武器比如:Phase Blade <幻化之刃>,Conquest Sword<征服之剑>,Cryptic Sword<神秘之剑>,Mythical Sword<秘仪之剑>,Berserker Axe<狂战士斧>,其中 Phase Blade不能 ... Doomin a Cryptic Axe or other Elite Polearm. Last Wish in a Giant Thresher, Great Poleaxe, or Glorious Axe. Obedience in a Cryptic Axe or in another Elite Polearm. The Reaper's Toll: The high chance of casting Decrepify; Bonehew: It offers high Damage and up to 2 sockets.Dashlane password generatorSyllabus vs System: The Teachings of Johannes Liechtenauer . Johannes Liechtenauer, grand master of the oldest known German fencing tradition, recorded his art in a 358-line poem called the Zettel. To unlock the secrets of this poem, we rely on the writings of his students and associates, as well as later masters in his tradition. Syllabus vs System: The Teachings of Johannes Liechtenauer . Johannes Liechtenauer, grand master of the oldest known German fencing tradition, recorded his art in a 358-line poem called the Zettel. To unlock the secrets of this poem, we rely on the writings of his students and associates, as well as later masters in his tradition. Any eth elite polearm will do... which is actually the best depends on the ias. With 0 ias, we have: Great Poleaxe > Giant Thresher > Cryptic Axe = Thresher > Colossus Voulge. So actually colossus voulge is the worst option of all... not to mention required strength 200 (210 if non-eth), also the highest of all (needs +str in helm or armor if merc isn't level 90+).

Best weapon for insight on a merc. Any eth elite polearm will do... which is actually the best depends on the ias. Great Poleaxe > Giant Thresher > Cryptic Axe = Thresher > Colossus Voulge. So actually colossus voulge is the worst option of all... not to mention required strength 200 (210 if non-eth), also the highest of all (needs +str in helm ... A great example is combat, in which a great number of actions may be carried out in a bare few minutes, but this also occurs in other situations: crossing a raging river, climbing the wall of a besieged city, etc. In such cases, we use the Round. We discuss this further in Chapter IV. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Plague Javelin on attack. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Lightning Bolt on attack. 2 to All Skills. 60% Increased Attack Speed. Freezes target 1. 450% Enhanced Damage. 90% Piercing Attack. Ignore Target's Defense. Adds 250-500 magic damage.

Gt > Thresher > GPA > Cryptic Axe > CV Some will say one or the other for preferences, like CA has slow ias but a high base damage which can probably take down an initial monster in or or two hits. Low base damage high ias is good if you have CB. ... Great Poleaxe 37ias 5.5 attack speed (ticks) 3.84 attacks per secondTLDR: Great poleaxe is the best polearm with your setup, but the difference is small. First of all: cryptic axe is clearly superior to Colossus volgue because they both have the same speed and average damage, however cryptic axe has lower str req and also higher minimum damage.New land developments sunshine coastPOLEAXE 长柯斧 CH'ANG K'EI FU ... There are several styles and types of Chinese pole-axes. The heaviest of these Axes (depicted above) is called The Great Axe, Split Mountain Axe, or Xuanhua Axe, and is a full metal, Halberd length Axe, that is double-edged plus a spear tip. ... the art of fighting with the shaft of all polearms when ...Polearms are, along with Spears, the largest weapons in the game with the most reach. In Diablo II Polearms are unpopular due to their relatively low damage and slow swing speed. They aren't even that good for Barbarians to use with Whirlwind, as they have much lower damage then the top blunts or spears. They are improved somewhat at higher levels in the Expansion, however.Great Poleaxe • Posted 2 days ago Thresher • Posted 3 days ago Cryptic Axe • Posted 3 days ago Harlequin Crest • Posted 4 days ago The Oculus • Posted 4 days ago Past (sold) trades: Thresher • Sold 1 day ago Gul • Sold 2 days ago Sur • Sold 3 days agoGreat Poleaxe is a Two-handed Elite polearm. Two Hand Damage: 46 - 127 (86.5 Avg) Required Level: 63 Required Strength: 179 Required Dexterity: 99 Range: 5 Durability: 55 Sockets: 6 Speed: [0] Amazon - Slow Assassin - Normal Barbarian - Normal Druid - Fast Necromancer - Normal Paladin - Normal...

Great Poleaxe • Posted 2 days ago Thresher • Posted 3 days ago Cryptic Axe • Posted 3 days ago Harlequin Crest • Posted 4 days ago The Oculus • Posted 4 days ago Past (sold) trades: Thresher • Sold 1 day ago Gul • Sold 2 days ago Sur • Sold 3 days agoGt > Thresher > GPA > Cryptic Axe > CV Some will say one or the other for preferences, like CA has slow ias but a high base damage which can probably take down an initial monster in or or two hits. Low base damage high ias is good if you have CB. ... Great Poleaxe 37ias 5.5 attack speed (ticks) 3.84 attacks per secondPoleaxe verb. cause great shock to 'I was poleaxed by this revelation'; Poleaxe. The poleaxe (also pollaxe, pole-axe, pole axe, poleax, polax) is a European polearm that was widely used by medieval infantry. ADVERTISEMENT. Halberd Illustrations. Popular Comparisons. Adress vs. Address.Thresher: Cryptic Axe: Great Poleaxe: Giant Thresher: Damage: 84-991: 230-1057: 324-893: 282-803: DamAvr. 537.5: 643.5: 608.5: 542.5: ReqLV: 53: 59: 63: 66: ReqSTR ... One Handed Axes: Dmg Inflicted: Lvl Req: Min Str: Min Dex: Range: Durability: Sockets: Berserker Axe: 24 - 71: 64: 138: 59: 3: 26: 6: Ettin Axe: 33 - 66: 52: 145: 45 ...Daily racing form canadaAudi a3 8p body control module location

Oct 31, 2021 · 1.09 Thul + Io + Nef +120% Enhanced Damage 40% Chance Of Crushing Blow +200 To Attack Rating Adds 3-14 Cold Damage - Cold Duration 3 Seconds +10 To Vitality 15% Increased Attack Speed Knockback Magic Damage Reduced By 2 Level 4 Corpse Explosion (12 Charges) Bone 3 Body Armor Sol + Um + Um 47. ☐. Great Poleaxe is a Two-handed Elite polearm. Two Hand Damage: 46 - 127 (86.5 Avg) Required Level: 63 Required Strength: 179 Required Dexterity: 99 Range: 5 Durability: 55 Sockets: 6 Speed: [0] Amazon - Slow Assassin - Normal Barbarian - Normal Druid - Fast Necromancer - Normal Paladin - Normal... One Handed Axes: Dmg Inflicted: Lvl Req: Min Str: Min Dex: Range: Durability: Sockets: Berserker Axe: 24 - 71: 64: 138: 59: 3: 26: 6: Ettin Axe: 33 - 66: 52: 145: 45 ...2005 acura rl bluetooth module locationDec 15, 2010 · TLDR: Great poleaxe is the best polearm with your setup, but the difference is small. First of all: cryptic axe is clearly superior to Colossus volgue because they both have the same speed and average damage, however cryptic axe has lower str req and also higher minimum damage. (minimum damage is more useful than max damage...). POLEAXE 长柯斧 CH'ANG K'EI FU ... There are several styles and types of Chinese pole-axes. The heaviest of these Axes (depicted above) is called The Great Axe, Split Mountain Axe, or Xuanhua Axe, and is a full metal, Halberd length Axe, that is double-edged plus a spear tip. ... the art of fighting with the shaft of all polearms when ...Item Level: 85. 11% Chance to gain 6 seconds of Corruption on Kill. +3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) +40% Faster Cast Rate. Increased Maximum Mana + (15 - 20)%. +0.312% Poison Resist [based on Energy] 0.25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items [based on Energy] Lord of Bones. DIABLO 2 RESURRECTED XBOX Act 2 Mercenary Gear - Obedience Great Poleaxe Only - £5.92. FOR SALE! Tired of your merc dying? Beef up your act 2 merc with 334210323757

The war hammer, the mace, the axe and poleaxe, the morning star and the flail, all fall into this first category. The misericorde dagger and a new type of thrusting sword (estoc) both fall into the second. 21 During the thirteenth century the hauberk tended to be replaced by the brigantine, a garment upon which iron scales had been sewn. Gt > Thresher > GPA > Cryptic Axe > CV Some will say one or the other for preferences, like CA has slow ias but a high base damage which can probably take down an initial monster in or or two hits. Low base damage high ias is good if you have CB. ... Great Poleaxe 37ias 5.5 attack speed (ticks) 3.84 attacks per secondCryptic Axe Unique: Tomb Reaver: 2H Damage: 33 to 150 Melee Range: 4 Attack Speed: [10] Minimum Strength: 165 Minimum Dexterity: 103 Durability: 65 Max Sockets: 5 Quality Level: 79 Level Requirement: 59. Great Poleaxe: 2H Damage: 46 to 127 Melee Range: 5 Attack Speed: [0] Minimum Strength: 179 Minimum Dexterity: 99 Durability: 55 Max Sockets: 6 ...暗黑破壞神2 新人必看《暗黑字典》. 1(bus用語,安全). 1h(1 Hand 單手武器). 2(bus用語,危險). 2h(2 Hand 雙手武器). 3bar/3BB(指act5 q5的三個野蠻人守護神). 3c(指act3崔凡克進入憎恨監牢的入口守門的3個金色最高會議員). Poleaxe verb. cause great shock to 'I was poleaxed by this revelation'; Poleaxe. The poleaxe (also pollaxe, pole-axe, pole axe, poleax, polax) is a European polearm that was widely used by medieval infantry. ADVERTISEMENT. Halberd Illustrations. Popular Comparisons. Adress vs. Address.

Trilith studios ownerEastern mass pop warner scheduleas for polearm rating. it's common knowledge, great poleaxe has the best damage/speed ratio, followed by giant thresher, cryptic axe, thresher, and lastly colossus voulge. only colossus voulge gets 4 sockets from Q, that's why it's the most worthless elite polearm in the game, outside of the 3 socket ogre axe.Best weapon for insight on a merc. Any eth elite polearm will do... which is actually the best depends on the ias. Great Poleaxe > Giant Thresher > Cryptic Axe = Thresher > Colossus Voulge. So actually colossus voulge is the worst option of all... not to mention required strength 200 (210 if non-eth), also the highest of all (needs +str in helm ... Oct 31, 2021 · 1.09 Thul + Io + Nef +120% Enhanced Damage 40% Chance Of Crushing Blow +200 To Attack Rating Adds 3-14 Cold Damage - Cold Duration 3 Seconds +10 To Vitality 15% Increased Attack Speed Knockback Magic Damage Reduced By 2 Level 4 Corpse Explosion (12 Charges) Bone 3 Body Armor Sol + Um + Um 47. ☐. Gt > Thresher > GPA > Cryptic Axe > CV Some will say one or the other for preferences, like CA has slow ias but a high base damage which can probably take down an initial monster in or or two hits. Low base damage high ias is good if you have CB. ... Great Poleaxe 37ias 5.5 attack speed (ticks) 3.84 attacks per second20% Chance to cast level 33 Plague Javelin on attack. 20% Chance to cast level 33 Lightning Bolt on attack. 2 to All Skills. 60% Increased Attack Speed. Freezes target 1. 450% Enhanced Damage. 90% Piercing Attack. Ignore Target's Defense. Adds 250-500 magic damage. Giant Thresher > Thresher > Great Poleaxe > Cryptic Axe > Colossus Voulge. 7. Share. Report Save. level 2 · 1y. This. However I have a soft spot for GPA and would likely prefer it over a regular Thresher. 1. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 1y. Tresher is best, ca is great too, discard the cv —> too much str req. 2. Share.Mar 26, 2011 · 15ED的战枪(War Pike)巨长斧(Great Poleaxe)鬼魂之矛等交易较少..建议4*24#+拍卖 (只有10+ed的有交易价值) 现在做这个的人不多了.所以交易更多视买家了.

Great Poleaxe is a Two-handed Elite polearm. Two Hand Damage: 46 - 127 (86.5 Avg) Required Level: 63 Required Strength: 179 Required Dexterity: 99 Range: 5 Durability: 55 Sockets: 6 Speed: [0] Amazon - Slow Assassin - Normal Barbarian - Normal Druid - Fast Necromancer - Normal Paladin - Normal...Great Poleaxe • Posted 2 days ago Thresher • Posted 3 days ago Cryptic Axe • Posted 3 days ago Harlequin Crest • Posted 4 days ago The Oculus • Posted 4 days ago Past (sold) trades: Thresher • Sold 1 day ago Gul • Sold 2 days ago Sur • Sold 3 days ago

Highway 27 clermont accident today

  • Syllabus vs System: The Teachings of Johannes Liechtenauer . Johannes Liechtenauer, grand master of the oldest known German fencing tradition, recorded his art in a 358-line poem called the Zettel. To unlock the secrets of this poem, we rely on the writings of his students and associates, as well as later masters in his tradition. Craigslist pavers los angeles
  • I'm trying to figure out which is better for an Act 2 Mercenary for my Sorceress... a Perfect Ethereal Infinity in a Cryptic Axe or a Great Poleaxe? My Hireling is using a Perfect Ethereal Andariel's Visage and a Perfect Ethereal The Gladiator's Bane, both with 40/15 IAS Jewels. Orion stars fish table cheats

Great Poleaxe is by and large the highest DPS polearm, usually followed by Cryptic Axe for the most part. Thresher is great choice if you want to get your merc to use it as early as humanly possible, or if you value his attack speed more than his damage (IE for cases where you want to apply crushing blow on bosses, as an example), Giant thresher is better than thresher for damage but also has a higher stat requirements than threshers and harder to find. Does this line cotains all the five type of polearms?like Great Poleaxe,Cryptic Axe,Thresher,Colossus Voulge and Giant Thresher? The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:

Does this line cotains all the five type of polearms?like Great Poleaxe,Cryptic Axe,Thresher,Colossus Voulge and Giant Thresher? The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:Dec 15, 2010 · TLDR: Great poleaxe is the best polearm with your setup, but the difference is small. First of all: cryptic axe is clearly superior to Colossus volgue because they both have the same speed and average damage, however cryptic axe has lower str req and also higher minimum damage. (minimum damage is more useful than max damage...).
Brother wedding speech for sister

2002 duramax losing prime

Great Poleaxe is a Two-handed Elite polearm. Two Hand Damage: 46 - 127 (86.5 Avg) Required Level: 63 Required Strength: 179 Required Dexterity: 99 Range: 5 Durability: 55 Sockets: 6 Speed: [0] Amazon - Slow Assassin - Normal Barbarian - Normal Druid - Fast Necromancer - Normal Paladin - Normal...